Updated: Jan 20
On Saturday, January 29th the annual 2022 Little, Young, Pre-Teen, Teen Miss Vallerata Pageant will be held at the historic Langdale Theater. Mr. and Miss VHS will also be named.
PAGEANT DATE: JANUARY 29, 2022 PLACE: HISTORIC LANGDALE THEATER TIME:
Little, Young, and Pre-Teen Miss.—Times will be based upon participation but will begin at approx.. 10:00 am DEADLINE FOR ENTRY – JANUARY 21, 2022
● Forms can be picked up at all Valley area schools
● We will have some early registration dates/times (see below)
● Do NOT return forms to any school office except VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL
● No refunds will be given once the entry fee is paid. ENTRY FEE: $35.00 – Photogenic Included (Photo MUST be submitted with entry form- Please place name and the category on back)
GIRL GROUPS – 4 yr-Kindergarten Little Miss 3rd -5th-grade Pre-Teen Miss 1 st -2nd grade Young Miss 6th -8th-grade Teen Miss AWARDS: The following awards will be given in Little, Young, Pre-Teen divisions--Winner; 1st runner-up (if there are more than 6 in the age group); 2 nd runner-up (if there are more than 10 entries in the group); and Photogenic – Chosen by the judges. Crowned winners will also receive free 2022 VHS cheer clinic registration. Each contestant in any pageant will receive $5 off 2022 VHS cheer clinic registration.
People’s Choice - $1.00 vote--- Each contestant will be included in People’s Choice – $1.00 votes will be accepted at the pageants. The contestant with the most votes will be awarded this title. You may start collecting donations now and turn them in on the day of the pageant, as well as, on the day of practice. The overall winner will also receive free registration for the 2022 VHS Cheer Clinic. OTHER INFORMATION:
● All participants must attend a Valley School in the Chambers County School District.
● There will be a meeting/practice the week of the pageant on 1/27/22 at Langdale Auditorium. This meeting is for all contestants AND parents/guardians.
● Each contestant will be given 1 FREE complimentary admission ticket for an adult.
● The door Entry Fee will be $5 per person. Age 5 and under will be admitted for free.
● Dress should be dressy Sunday attire or pageant attire– AGE APPROPRIATE, please!
● All participants will receive a participation medal!
● Pictures for photogenic must be picked up by the end of the pageant from the front lobby. We are not responsible for any pictures not picked up on that day.
● Judges' decisions are FINAL! Score sheets will not be handed out after the pageant. They will only be seen/handled by our judges and auditors.
PLEASE complete the entry form and return with a recent photo (with name & division on the back) and entry fee. Drop off dates: Tuesday, Jan. 18th & Thursday, Jan. 20th– VHS Gym 5:00-6:30 pm VHS (Laurie Phillips) any school day before 1:00 pm (Now-Jan. 21 st at NOON) No applications will be accepted after Friday, January 21 st at NOON!!!!!