Local News For Thursday, July 7th, 2022
Good morning y’all, and now a little news to get you up and going. weather-wise, mostly sunny to partly cloudy Wednesday. Another very hot and steamy day is on tap; it will feel like at least 105 degrees in most spots between 2 and 7 PM with actual air temperatures in the mid to upper 90s unless you get rain. We have a 20-30% coverage of showers and storms today
Now your Daily arrest report is brought to you by Trenter Bail Bonding, locked up, need to get out, call Jeff, or Jimmy at 334-864-5559. From Chambers County, Chambers County Sheriff's Office reports the following:
Nothing to report from CCSD this morning.
1. Caleb Brown, 31, of Lanett, AL arrested for Failure to Appear.
2. Jerry Ferrell, 56, of Lanett, AL arrested for Robbery 1st.
Lanett Police also reported the following incidents:
1. Harassment reported in the 600 Blk Cherry Dr.
2. Menacing, Criminal Trespass 3rd reported in the 600 Blk Cherry Dr.
3. Robbery 1st reported in the 400 Blk N Gilmer Ave.
4. Criminal Mischief 3rd reported in the 6700 Blk 18th St. SW.
Michael David Pester, 26 of Valley, charged with Possession of Marijuana 2nd and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Brandon Chase Kennebeck, 25 of Lanett, charged with Failure to Pay-Driving While Suspended
Valley Police also reported the following incidents: