Local News For Tuesday, August 30th, 2022
Good morning y’all, and now a little news to get you up and going. weather-wise, it will be mostly sunny to partly cloudy Tuesday after the morning fog in spots. Highs reach the 91 to 94-degree range with feels like temperatures nearing the triple digits before a chance of rain.
Now your Daily arrest report is brought to you by Trenter Bail Bonding, locked up, need to get out, call Jeff, or Jimmy at 334-864-5559. From Chambers County, Chambers County Sheriff's Office reports the following:
1. Tyanna Askew, 24, Auburn, Reckless Endangerment
2. Matthew Blackmon, 30, Wadley, Domestic Violence 3rd Resisting Arrest
1. Ampmeko Trammell, 18, of Lanett, AL arrested for Failure to Appear.
2. Jatavius Sanders, 29, of Lanett, AL arrested for Assault 3rd.
3. Bradley Brown, 30, of Lanett, AL arrested for Failure to Appear.
Lanett Police also reported the following incidents:
1. Harassing Communications reported in the 1100 Blk N 18th St.
2. Domestic Violence 3rd reported in the 3400 Blk VMP.