Local News For Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022
Good morning y’all, and now a little news to get you up and going. weather-wise, we are dealing with heavy rainfall and gusty winds this morning along with a few pockets of frequent lightning. The rain should move out by the later morning hours, and once it does we will see little peeks of sunshine into the afternoon and evening ahead of sunset. However, we will keep gusty winds around throughout the evening behind the frontal system that brought us all of the rain this morning.
Now your Daily arrest report brought to you by Trenter Bail Bonding, locked up, need to get out, call Jeff, or Jimmy at 334-864-5559. From Chambers County, Chambers County Sheriff's Office reports the following:
1. Rodrekcus Deonta Jackson, 31, of Lanett Grand Jury Indictment - Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance Grand Jury Indictment - Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance
2. Keon C. Ray, 34, of Lafayette Failure to Pay - Speed
3. Antonio Devontae Daniel, 27, of Lafayette Failure to Pay - Possession of Marijuana in the Second Degree
4. Jessica Burns, 41, of Roanoke Failure to Appear - Speeding
5. Alexavier Dajour Rivers, 22, of Valley Failure to Appear - Possession of Marijuana in the Second Degree
1. Kendonsky Pruitt, 35, of Valley, AL arrested for Failure to Appear.
2. John Pike, 47, of Valley, AL arrested for Failure to Appear.
3. Terrance Alexander, 27, of Valley, AL arrested for Fugitive from Justice.