Local News For Wendsday , May 11th, 2022
Good morning y’all, and now a little news to get you up and going. weather-wise, mostly sunny on this Wednesday with a few clouds coming in from the north and a bit of a breeze from time to time. Highs mostly in the mid 80s
Now your Daily arrest report is brought to you by Trenter Bail Bonding, locked up, need to get out, call Jeff, or Jimmy at 334-864-5559. From Chambers County, Chambers County Sheriff's Office reports the following:
1. Zapporiah Hutchinson, 23, Lanett, Grand Jury Indictment for Murder
2. Marcus Nunley, 31, Auburn, FTA Suspended x2, FTA Speeding
3. Chester Ogle, 50, Valley, Possession Controlled Substance
John Larkin, 40, of Valley, AL arrested for Disorderly Conduct.
Lanett Police also report the following incidents:
1. Theft 4th reported in the 5000 Blk of Cusseta Rd.
2. Criminal Trespass 3rd reported in the 1400 Blk of S 8th St.
and from Valley
Stephen Charlton Williams, 34 from Jacksons Gap
Bail Jumping 2nd Degree X2